A 17 Month Hiatus from My Blog

It has been several months since I last updated my blog. The readers were up in arms! Here is a quick rundown of the minor changes in my life since the fist post in May of 2007.

I sold the shares in my business to my partner, Randy, the best business partner in the whole world. I then had a little boy named Colton with my lovely wife of five years, Summer.

We raised support to go into full time volunteering with Gospel for Asia and sold our home in Edmond, Oklahoma. In August of 2008 we started serving at Gospel for Asia in Carrollton,TX.











So not much has really happened. The next few posts will highlight the progress of the boat’s production from May of 2007 to October of 2008. I am also going to include highlights of the various tools I will be using as I go along. I also might share some totally unrelated thoughts as well.


Boy howdy this is good cake! My wife made a chocolate dessert. Tastes great at 11:00 PM. It is made so well it bypasses the normal digestion tract and goes straight to the midsection for later caloric energy. This will come in handy when my boat breaks down and I have to swim to shore.
Labels: edit post